Around Town: Artisphere
Artisphere is again coming to Greenville, South Carolina, from May 13-15, 2016. Read more to find out what this year’s festival has to offer. I hope to see you there!
As a top Realtor Agent with Keller Williams Real Estate, I hear many reasons why families choose to move to Upstate South Carolina. One of the most common is the incredible lifestyle and many cultural opportunities Greenville has to offer – and Artisphere is one of the best!
Artisphere receives statewide and national recognition, including being named:
- A top 10 Fine Art Show for 2016 by Art Fair SourceBook
- A top 20 event for 2016 by Southeast Tourism Society
- In the 200 best list by Sunshine Artist for 2015
As in recent years, this year’s event will feature a mix of visual, performing and culinary arts. Attractions include:
- An exhibit of work by young artists from Greenville County School District
- Culinary arts demonstrations
- A wine and craft beer experience
- Fine arts demonstrations by students from Clemson University’s Art Department
- A showcase of the intersection of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math from Clemson University
- A space for the kids in Kidsphere
There’s something for everyone, and the event runs through nearly all of downtown Greenville. All outdoor activities and performances are free!
If you’re considering moving to the Upstate to be closer to our many annual events and festivals, like Artisphere, please contact me. I’ll be happy to show you around.